Experienced Senior Xero Bookkeeper Position available
It is with much sadness that we bid our senior bookkeeper Kylie goodbye; we wish her all the best in her new work role. This creates an opportunity for a new senior bookkeeper to join our practice KBAS Bookkeeping. We specialise in working alongside our clients, helping them manage their business’s and achieve their goals. We work exclusively with Xero and are certified in various integrated programs. The role is located in Caloundra, offered initially as a part time position but has scope to become a full time role.
The successful candidate must be a professional, and maintain superior customer service while providing high-quality bookkeeping, payroll, support, and compliance services. It is essential applicants have advanced experience as an Internal Accountant, Assistant Accountant or Experienced Bookkeeper with the ability to hit the ground running.
Your days will be varied & include:
- Provide comprehensive bookkeeping services to a range of self employed and business clients
- Provide support and build rapport with your own clients
- Working proactively and autonomously within a busy team.
- Data entry and reconciliation work
- BAS preparation
- You must have a passion for business
- Professional aptitude in liaising with Clients, Staff and Accountants
- Developing great relationships with clients and understanding their needs
- Contributing to the workplace culture by being positive and courteous
- Detail-orientated, with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and manage a wide range of tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Possess own reliable transport
- No peacocks
- Experience within a bookkeeping or accounting practice or dealing with multiple clients over 3 years
- Xero Certified
- Preferred Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting qualifications
- Sound understanding of the Microsoft suite, advanced Excel skills
- Experience with payroll, accounts receivables and inter-entity transactions
- Experience with BAS and compliance
- Clear police & credit checks required (less than 6 months old)
Please Note: This role is for an employee to work on site or in our office there is no scope for remote or working from home; applications from subcontractors, outsourced, those conducting their own businesses or not meeting the required skills will not be considered.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant and will be based on our gradual return to a full trading capacity. We will contact candidates personally that best meet our requirements for this position. To find out more about what we do at KBAS bookkeeping go to http://www.kbastemp.wpengine.com
Please email your resume with reference to the criteria to: [email protected]